Articulated loaders are available in various lifting capacities of up to 1 161 kgs, with a wide range of accredited accessories and attachments, making operations highly profitable and flexible. Designed with durability and safety in mind, Gehl articulated loaders carry a series of both international and locally-recognised certifications and accreditation.
Dynamic design to get the job done faster!
- Steering angles of up to 45°
- Lifting capacities of up to 1 161 kgs
- Variable ground speed while keeping a fixed engine speed
- Oscillating chassis for uneven terrain
- Quick change attachments
- Ideally suited for the mining, construction, or agriculture industry.
While loaders are inherently manoeuvrable vehicles, the articulated versions enhance navigation in tight places with chassis angles of up to 45 degrees, while causing minimal ground disturbance and damage, delivering powerful lift functionality for confined material handling applications.
These machines can be equipped with a wide range of over 100 standard and customisable attachments to offer exceptional, versatile utility in construction, mining, agriculture, warehousing, logistics, general industry and forestry.
Manitou's articulated loaders deliver the most manoeuvrable handling of one ton weights!
Gehl AL 140 Articulated Loader
The AL 140's articulated steering with angles up to 45° offer excellent manoeuvrability and has the All-Tach® Mounting System as standard.
Gehl AL 340 Articulated Loader
The AL 340 has a 1 161 kg rated operating load and is available in 4-post and cab variations.
Gehl AL 540 Articulated Loader
Available in 4-post and cab variations, this model has a self-propelled electric articulating boom lift and 6.87 m max. outreach.
Steer into successful productivity with these benefits and features!
- Articulated loaders are controlled by a multi-function joystick – controlling the lift arm, bucket, auxiliary and hydraulic functions, and the travel direction.
- A button on the joystick also activates float and differential lock functions.
- Articulated loaders operator stations come standard with suspension seats placed above the load. This creates 360° visibility – increasing safety and efficiency.
- Even a novice driver can operate articulated loaders with ease using a steering column with centre-mounted instrumentation.
- Adjustable steering columns are available on articulated loaders models 340 and 540.
Warranty for articulated loaders
The Manitou range of material handling equipment, comes standard with a 12 month (or 2 000 hour) warranty. Extended warranties are available on request. Read more about our warranty offering.
National service and support
Gehl articulated loaders are versatile and can manoeuvre in and around tight places. The entire range of articulated loaders is easy to maintain, providing more flexibility with every operation and increasing profitability.
Impeccable service and support is available for all Gehl articulated loaders in South Africa and neighbouring countries.
Take advantage of our rough terrain expertise and experience to meet all of your material handling needs! Articulated loaders are available in multiple locations in South Africa, including Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, with 95% articulated loaders parts available and guaranteed 48 hour delivery services.